Geisha* - the finer things in life

Sunday, March 12, 2006

How to Order

Ordering is simple and easy.

All you have to do is to leave a comment on the relevant section pertaining to what you would like to purchase.

If you are purchasing more than one item, you only have to leave one comment in either sections of the items you are interested in.

Please leave your comment in the following format:-

Name:
E-mail:
Item(s):
Shipping method:

Geisha* will respond to your order within one working day with the total price, and confirmation of the order. If confirmation emails are not responded within 2 working days we will cancel your order.

*Please note that all prices are fixed and non-negotiable.

5 Dancers:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Name Meggan L. Coburn e-mail www.meggan_brewer@yahoo.com Item Jelly Profile Beach Bag Butterfly Tote by LOOP NYC Shipping Method to Chesapeake Virginia I can give my credi card information and my mailing address are I can give you a Ups address for it to be shipped there and I'll pay for the shipping cost and everything I want this bag very bad please email ASAP and I can purchase the bag immediately. Thank you very much Geisha

4:34 PM  
Blogger FOXY said...

I WANT A GOLDEN GLOVE BOXING PURSE FOR MY STEP-SONS WIFE VERY BADLY FOR X-MAS MY STEPSON KIRK WAS AND IS GOING TO BE THE GOLDEN GLOVE CHAMP!!!! PLEASE I WANT THIS PURSE I WILL PAY 2X THE VALUE!!!!!!!!!!!

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to be suggested this web site by way of my cousin.
I'm now not sure whether this submit is written via him as no one else understand such distinct about my trouble. You are amazing! Thanks!

Also visit my site; squeeze page

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wоω, marvelous blοg lаyout!
Hοw long have yοu bеen blοgging for?
you mаke blogging look eaѕy. The overall looκ of уouг site іѕ ωonderful, let alone the
сontеnt!

Feеl free to ѕurf to my webpagе; abrir cuenta facebook

12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was able to fіnd gоod info from youг articles.


My web ρage crear facebook gratis

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home